Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok, so it's a couple weeks into the new year already so I better get blogging! I just need to thaw out my fingers first so I can type!! Yesterday when I took the kids to school it was -27!! Are you kidding me?! I thought those temps were only for Alaska and Siberia! Cabo San Lucas sounds SO good right now...

So we're preparing for an incredible year of Chick Nights, In the Pink, and the Sparkle conference! The meetings have begun and we have a photo shoot scheduled for the print material for Sparkle. It's going to be SOOO cool! I hope you'll get involved with what God is going to do in and through the River Valley Women this year! Our first Chick Night is tomorrow night at 6:30pm at the Apple Valley campus. I'm going to be sharing on how to balance our hectic lives so I'd love to see you there! It's going to be an awesome year!!

No comments: