Thursday, November 13, 2008

SPARKLE!

Ok, so I'm revealing the name of our conference (and also what my house is doing now that I've put my Christmas stuff up) - SPARKLE!! For those of you that know me, you know I love everything that sparkles so that is an appropriate name for our conference! Of course it also refers to us shining or "sparkling" the joy, peace and fulfillment that a relationship with Jesus Christ brings! There's a great song that we're singing right now that says. "I want to shine for you, be a light to this world, and let the whole earth know that YOU are king..." I love that song! We are all called to shine (or sparkle) in this world so let's make sure we are doing our best to represent our AMAZING God! So please be in prayer about the conference - we are 10 months out!!

PS. My decorating is complete with 5 trees this year - 3 fully decorated and 2 with just white lights! Now I just need Rob to hang up the white icicles on the house! SPARKLE away...

No comments: