Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving week and I'm getting prepared to have the Ketterling crew at our house on Thursday! It's a good thing they're not expecting me to cook too! : ) I bought a 19lb turkey but Rob's mom is going to stuff it for me. And then everyone else is going to bring a dish too. I can handle that! We usually eat around 1pm, watch a little football, go to a Disney movie matinee with all the kids (I know it sounds weird to go to a movie on Thanksgiving but it's become a fun tradition) and then come back for dessert around 5pm. A fun day to spend with family and friends and reflect on the past year of blessings in our lives. God is SO good to us and I hope you will all be truly thankful for his amazing faithfulness! Let the festivities begin!

1 comment:

Nancy Holte said...

Whenever I read about you hosting a family gathering my first thought is "Who's cooking?" :-) It's always fun to come to your house though.