Thursday, December 4, 2008

No more back pain!

Ok - so I survived Thanksgiving! We had 40 here for dessert! It was a fun day and I continue to be thankful! One thing I am SO thankful for this year is that my back is finally feeling great!! I had been struggling with pain for almost 2 years (a bulging disc is what the docs said) and I am finally pain free! (After 2 MRI's, 3 cortisone shots, and 6 months of physical therapy I think God just finally said "enough" and blessed me with a healing) It's amazing how we take our health for granted when everything is going fine. But now I thank God every morning when I wake up that I'm not in pain! I know Thanksgiving is over but don't EVER stop being thankful!

Next up is getting ready for the Ketterling Christmas at our house on the 21st! No worries - we only have 23 coming for this one! : )

No comments: